Thursday 13 October 2011

A dastardy poison!

After I enjoyed by breakfast and drank my last glass of water I prepared to leave.  Looking down to my horror I saw a glass full of crud where the should have been none.  I managed not to get sick until I made it outside but after that it was a long morning!  By lunch I was cleaned out and proceeded to have a good day!
  We managed to break another mattrack today.  For those of you counting that makes three.  Another thanks to God that we made it back to town.  With wind chill sitting around -30 getting stranded is not attractive. 
  Rob Bell's Nooma series is interesting.  It's an older series but you can already see him focusing on the now and saving the world while diminishing the afterlife.  It's still good fellowship and talking material but so many of his questions are very leading.  Both the pastor and the priest are very gifted.  God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment